Adjust the allowance for an individual
While it is simple to set up the annual allowance for everyone in a team by adjusting a teams allowance, it is also possible to make manual adjustments to each individual in your company.
This is really useful for dealing with special cases, or applying manual adjustments agreed upon with the individual.
- Log into Team Absence as an admin.
- Visit the People tab of the company dashboard.
- Find the person you'd like to make changes to and click on them. You can also do this via the Team page - choose the team that the person is in and click on their name.
- You can now see the persons annual allowance for this year. To make adjustments to next holiday year, click on the right chevron to the side of the year description.
- To make an adjustment, click on the 'Add' or 'Remove' buttons in the Annual Allowance section and complete the form.
- You can also adjust the persons Time Off In Lieu from this page, adding and removing days as required.
- As you make each adjustment, you see it appear in the history below, so you have a record of what was changed and when.
- Finally, if you make a mistake, you can delete any adjustments you've made by click on the small trash can next to the adjustment in the history.
The top of the page shows a summary of the allowance the person has, how much they've used and how much they still have available.
Last updated 16th July 2016